USU Charter Credit Union
198 North Main StreetLogan, UT 84321
Keywords: Credit Unions
It's easy to join the USU Charter Credit Union. Complete these two steps.
1) Begin by choosing one of these options for the membership application:
- Complete the online Member Application.
- Request an application through the Contact Form or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call to request an application at 753-4080 or
- Or Request an application by Fax: (435) 787-0914
2) Finalize your membership by coming in with your identification and making your opening deposit of $25.
You qualify for membership in the USU Charter Credit Union (USUCCU) if you, or an immediate family member, or a member of your household meets any one of the following qualifications;
- Any person who lives, works (or regularly conducts business in), worships, attends school, or volunteers in the designated area in Cache County click here for map; or
- An employee of Utah State University (USU) or an employee of a firm which has contracts with USU; or
- A student of USU or a USU program â?? these programs include all classes through USU or through USU Extension (summer citizen classes, cheerleader camps, 4-H participants, etc); or
- A volunteer in any USU program or USU auxiliary which includes (but is not limited to) any USU Extension program or educational series;
- Someone who is a Sustaining Volunteer of USU Extension (Sustaining Volunteer application forms are available at any Extension office or any USUCCU facility); or
- An employee or contractor of Jones/Simpkins LLP, an employee of Hyclone Laboratories, or an employee of ICON Health and Fitness; or
- A pensioner or retiree from any of the above groups; or
- A spouse of a person who died while within the USUCCU field of membership; or
- A volunteer in any of the above organizations; or
- Presently a member of USUCCU.
Your organization, or business, is eligible for membership in the USUCCU if any of the following criteria are met:
- It is located in the designated area in Cache County click here for map; or
- It consists of individuals who qualify for membership under any of the above criteria; or
- It is comprised of present members of USUCCU.
Note: There may be other ways a person or organization can join USU Charter Credit Union. Contact us by email or phone 753-4080 or come into any of our convenient offices for more information.
Uncategorized | Bookmark this page.